Monday, July 30, 2007

Family...another word for love

I Love Making New Friends!! Stacey Love introduced me to her "family-in-laws". Her sister-in-law Martha is heading off to do some amazing work in Africa. Family and Friends gathered for a farewell party. I was blessed to also be invited and was asked to take photographs. Prior to the party we headed out for some family portraits. I had a great time! It certainly helps when your subjects are fun, beautiful, and loving. I hope you all enjoy the pictures to come. I would like to thank Ms. Janie for graciously inviting me into her home. Martha...I hope you have an incredible time! Be Safe! Stacey....words can not express what your friendship means to me. You have supported me, shared joys with me, and eaten with me. (Mexican Food Rocks!) God has blessed me with your friendship and now you have blessed me with your family. I Love You! ***A slideshow of pictures to come.***


1 comments:

Unknown said...

the pictures turned out to be amazing. thanks so much for working on them so i could see them before i left. i am in Africa right now and visit your page whenever i miss the family. thanks again so much.

martha