Sunday, September 16, 2007

Ella Elizabeth is One!!!

Wow...this past year has flown by. I can not believe that my baby is turning one! A little over four years ago Greg and I had decided we would never be blessed with children. After many years of struggling with infertility, we had about given up. Then we were blessed with our oldest daughter Maddison. She is such a fun-loving and sweet girl. I can't imagine life without her. Then we were once again blessed with Ella. She is a joy to have in our lives. I am honored to be their mother. I know...I know....I am a sappy fool. Taking pictures of a one-year old is definitely a challenge. My sister was brave enough to go on the adventure with me. After a few nose dives by Ella...we finally decided to just let her roam. I love the shots I got of her in the field with the bubbles. I was pleased to get some shots of her walking...these are the first official shots of her being a toddler. (okay....I am getting emotional again) P.S. Susan Helms Photography is not responsible for any bloggers getting lost in Ella's dimples. Hee-Hee Ella Elizabeth.....I love you baby girl!!!!!






0 comments: