Sunday, December 2, 2007

Cooper Love

People love to tease me about my OCD!!! For example, Stacey Love knows that it absolutely drives me crazy not to look through my pictures right after a session. She also knows that it kills me when I can't put a few pictures on my blog right away. So she always teases me!!!!

Well, I love the LOVE family!!!! Stacey has been an amazing friend to me and I feel like I am part of her huge family. I met with all of them yesterday and spent the entire day.

When I say the entire day I mean the entire day!

From 9am to 8pm!

We had a blast. We did several different mini sessions throughout the day.

The first session was with Mr. Cooper Love! Cooper is all cowboy. This family is all cowboy. There home is all cowboy. And I love it!!!! I can't wait to see Cooper follow in the footsteps of his elders and became a REAL cowboy some day. I am so in love with these pictures of Cooper showing off his cowboy ways. By the way, Cooper's daddy, Josh, IS a REAL cowboy.

So, I had to go ahead and post these pictures from our COWBOY session.

I love this picture of Coop.....all cowboy but still a little boy!!!

There is nothing better than a Daddy and his son.

1 comments:

LeAnne Grissom said...

I know that Stacey's Dad would be so proud of Stacey and the boys. Cooper has grown up so much. The photos are wonderfu.