Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Ella's First Hair Cut

I am definitely one those people who is extremely emotional.

So, when my BABY finally got so past the "I need a hair cut" stage that she began to eat her hair......I was about to have a break done.

Well I sucked it up and headed to hair shop.....when I got there I realized I forgot my camera!!!! I literally almost hyperventilated!!!! Well luckily my hairdresser had her camera in her car.

Ella did great and she looks great with her big girl hair cut.

It is also good that this next picture helped me photographically document her chipped teeth.

Let me say...I am a terrible mother.........I have NO idea when it happened. I also most admit my first thought was not..."Oh NO her teeth".....it was "GREAT now she will have chipped teeth in all of her pictures until she looses them. (Well we do live in Tennessee.) That is the photographer in me!!!!!!!

Even with chipped teeth, I still think she is the cutest 15-month old!!!!!!

**Once again..I am not responsible for anyone lost in these dimples.**

0 comments: